1. “Manufactura Elisabeth” Mrowiec Bartłomiej (hereinafter: “Company”) – the owner of the website sweter.com.pl attaches particular importance to protecting the privacy of our clients and the security of personal data being processed.
2. The personal data of our clients contained in contact forms and personal data collected automatically are processed in accordance with the general regulation on the protection of personal data (Regulation 2016/679 – “RODO”). Customers have the right to inspect their personal data and the right to correct them. Data collected automatically can not be changed or deleted.
3. Personal data of clients contained in contact forms will be processed by the Company only for the purpose of providing services provided by the Company. Moreover, they can be processed, with the consent of the clients, in legally justified purposes, including direct marketing of own products and services of the Company and companies cooperating with it. The administrator of personal data is the Company.
4. The company does not transfer and does not trade (does not sell, do not lend) its clients’ personal data to other persons or institutions, without the consent of the clients. The personal data processed by the Company may be made available to authorized state authorities at their request, for the purposes of proceedings conducted by them or to third parties on the basis of decisions of state authorities.
5. The company collects information obtained automatically regarding the IP addresses of customers visiting the website using the services of the Company. Information collected in this way serves the administration of the website, periodic analyzes of visit statistics, determination of the level of website functionality. Information on the users’ IP may be transferred to authorized state authorities, at their request for the purposes of proceedings conducted by them or to third parties on the basis of decisions of state authorities.
6. The policy applies the so-called mechanism cookies, ie files stored on the computer’s disk of the client’s website, which serve to preserve the client’s navigation parameters and login status. The mechanism of cookies is not aimed at obtaining any information about customers, and is used only to aggregate statistical data about customer traffic on the site. The User may delete cookies, which will not cause any difficulties in using the services of the Company.